Dance Imposters Game - a skill & step review game for ages 8-12, & 11& up
Digital product for immediate download. For IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL dance classes.
Who will complete the DANCE MISSION first? Will it be a CREW member or an IMPOSTER?
Two Versions of Play -- Step Review or Choreography
- Recommended for ages 8 & up
- Rated "E" for everyone and inspired by the popular internet game (but without any violence)
- Includes a game board, game markers, 12 crew and imposter cards, blank cards to add more of your own ideas, with dance step cards that are customizable to exactly what your class is working on at the moment
- Recommended for ages 11 & up
- The dancers have to complete the dance tasks in a certain order (putting the phrases together into a short piece of choreography), but some dancers will pull an "imposter" task
- When the dancers show their choreography phrases, they will have to guess who the imposter is, based on the movement
INCLUDES A SHORT VIDEO EXPLANATION!
In addition to being a game for dance class, Dance Imposters could be used at your dance camp, parents-night-out event, or at a dance birthday party!