- Fun & Games - Dance Class Games & Obstacle Courses
- preschool age dance games
- Dance Friends Forever -- collaborative dance game for ALL styles and ALL ages
Dance Friends Forever -- collaborative dance game for ALL styles and ALL ages
We all know -- dance friends are the BEST friends! Celebrate friendship with this fun collaborative dance game!
Suitable for ballet, tap, jazz, modern/contemporary class. TWO separate games IN ONE -- the Charm Bracelet version is for ages 9-15, and the BFF Necklace version if for ages 5-8.
This game inspires movement creation and choreography, as well as work to review and reinforce steps and concepts your class has been working towards. It promotes working together, sharing ideas, and problem-solving.
The BFF Necklace game is a version of a chance dance, where the students must continue to find a matching half of their heart necklace, and then work to put their steps together. When the music changes, they change partners! You can also use it as a collaborative class warm-up.
The Charm Bracelet game can be played as a whole class to create a phrase or warm-up, or in pairs to work with a friend to create a phrase of movement.
- 48 Charm Bracelet Heart Steps
- Blank Hearts to write in your own
- Charm Bracelet page
- Partner & Staging Dice
- 12 BFF Necklace Heart Steps
- Blank Page to create your own
- BFF Necklace page
- Detailed directions for both games