First Steps Framework - Halloween theme dance lesson plans for toddler dance & ages 2-3
First Steps Framework -- dance lesson ideas for BOTH a caregiver-child toddler class and an independent class for ages 2-3
The HALLOWEEN THEME is packed full of non-scary, silly fun! We'll dance like witches, skeletons, ghosts & more, with a healthy dose of BOO!
The First Steps Framework resource includes ideas that you can incorporate into your current lesson plan, as a way to present dance ideas in a different way. There are enough suggested class exercises to create a full class for your students. Whether you are a seasoned teacher of little ones who is looking to shake things up, or a dance educator who is working with this age group for the first time, this resource is meant for you!
This resource includes:
- class exercises/activities for creative movement-based classes, which would can work in a dance studio or a school enrichment setting
- full lesson plan for a caregiver-child toddler class AND a full lesson plan for an independent class of 2-3 year olds
- links to short video demonstrations of the exercises
- list of themed song suggestions & dance prop suggestions
- kid-friendly visual aids & printable items to help fully engage the students in the ideas